Anna Von Reitz – Masks and Criminals ?

Posted by

Masks and Criminals

by Anna Von Reitz –

Monday, November 16, 2020

There are tons of data points and research studies telling us that the cloth masks people are wearing are ineffective as a barrier to viruses.

There are more data points and scientific studies proving that masks cause health problems for otherwise healthy people by collecting bacteria and by recycling carbon dioxide.

So why is anyone wearing a mask?

CDC and NIH are not public institutions and they aren’t associated with the government. They are subcontractors of the government corporations, but that’s not the same thing. Both these organizations are in the business of developing and selling vaccines. Ditto Dr. Fauci.

So why are we listening to them, as if they were disinterested and reliable authorities?

There is another point everyone needs to take in.

Masks cover the faces of criminals, and we are dealing with criminals.

Some of you already saw this analysis from State of the Nation: https://stateofthenation.co/?p=24296.

It demonstrates why Joe Biden is permanently barred from holding public office as a result of his self-admitted influence racketeering in the Ukraine, but it neglects three very important points.

(1) The Municipal Government never adopted Federal Code, except for Title 50.

(2) “President of the United States” — the Municipal Office — isn’t a public office.

(3) And finally, the Pope’s Municipal Government is an unaccountable rogue oligarchy run by the members of Congress (See Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17).

If the members of the US Congress (the Municipal Congress) want to function as a crime syndicate, they can do so with impunity.

The Municipal Government of Washington, DC, is an independent, international city-state, ruled over by the members of the Municipal Congress acting as a plenary oligarchy.

The Municipal Government works for the Municipality of Washington, DC, which is a completely separate city-state and nation unto itself, complete with its own flag (white with three red stars), and it counts the Federal Civil Servants, US Corporations, and Federal Welfare recipients as its “citizenry”.

All of these people and corporations are designated as US CITIZENS permanently domiciled in the Municipality of Washington, DC, and held in the thrall of this criminal “government within a government”.

Many of you have been confused and feeling uneasy. Things just don’t add up. And we aren’t just talking about the virus and masks or even about Federal Code violations.

The Municipal Government continued to function after the Civil War and because we “fell asleep” and didn’t show up to work, the vermin in Congress usurped more and more power unto themselves using the city government of Washington, DC to do it.

They’ve been running their own covert and criminal government in competition with our government and with the British Territorial Government, too, right under our noses.

These Pikers are foreign enemies with respect to us, and domestic enemies with respect to the Territorial District Government, a fact that is becoming more and more clear every day.

And they are all being run into the ground by the Pope, who owns both bankrupt governmental services corporations.

Now, think of the convenience of having all your henchmen and women wearing masks in public? Ready to attack the vulnerable and confused people of this country?

In most states, it is a felony level crime for anyone who is carrying a concealed weapon to wear a mask.

Think about it. And throw away the masks. They aren’t helping anybody’s health, but they may be hiding criminals in broad daylight.

The greatest threat we now face comes from the people sitting in the US Congress, and the odds are not good. By my count, a third of them are mentally incompetent, and two-thirds of them are criminals.

—————————-

See this article and over 2800 others on Anna’s website here: www.annavonreitz.com

;—;

13 comments:

ShelbyNovember 16, 2020 at 12:53 PM
You’ve got brain dead walmart employees running you down to make you put on a mask, wtf

So called employers making it mandatory for employees to wear mask during their entire shifts else you don’t work

Part of the separating out the obedient from the non obedient slaves they will keep alive for their future exploitation

Hmm sound like making you get an SSN or assigning you one without your consent when a baby

By 2030 the UN will have everyone marked as chattle property of the bankers

Hmm guess those who told them to take their SSN and shove it up their ass are on the non obedient list

Bet RDS still has an SSN so they can pay the CEO, Chief Enabling Officer of their Earth Intelligence (stupidity) Network

NOTHING SMART OR INTELLIGENT ABOUT ANY OF IT JUST INCREDIBLE INDOCTRINATION AND BRAINWASHING

Isn’t it funny too the the Earth Intelligence Network is EIN as in EMPLOYEE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER AS IN YOUR SSN NUMBER that identifies you as a federal employee of the US CORPORATION

I’ve read that it also means it is your exempt identification number which means you control your trust

Replies

ShelbyNovember 16, 2020 at 12:57 PM

ShelbyNovember 16, 2020 at 12:58 PM
Your EXEMPTION ACCOUNT otherwise known as your SSN with no dashes

ciwarrior1November 16, 2020 at 2:16 PM
They hypocrisy is amazing. I saw promotion for mask wearing where two footballs wearing masks. One pointed to the other say that he is wearing a mask to protect the other footballer, and then the other footballer player point at the footballer next to him that he was wearing mask to protect that footballer. That makes no sense. If one of the players is wearing a face mask and the other isn’t, shouldn’t the one wearing the face mask be protected from the one that isn’t wearing a face mask?? Well it should, so it makes no difference if both are wearing face masks. The masks cancel each other out. The only problem is that wearing mask does not protect you from your own toxins. Now I’m in a real dilemma. I’m concealed carry and I have to carry my conceal carry license where ever I go. If my gun is in my car or at home when I go out, I still have to carry my conceal license. That technically means that the no gun sign is actually null and void. If I have the gun in my car, it is technically on me. Now I have another dilemma that I tried to tell these store owners. Here it is:

Illinois Statutes Chapter 720. Criminal Offense -1 Unlawful use of weapons 24-1 Unlawful use of weapons paragraph 9

“Carries or possesses in a vehicle or on or about his person any pistol, revolver, stun gun or taser or firearm or ballistic knife, when he is hooded, robed or masked in such manner as to conceal his identity.” So technically, since I am conceal carry and I have the license to prove it, It is a violation of Illinois law to wear a mask when I have a weapon in my car or on my person. Every cop is violating Illinois Statutes Chapter 720 Criminal Offenses -1 Unlawful use of weapons since he is wearing a mask while carry a pistol, fire arm, and stun gun on and about his body. So what do I go by. Illinois law or a store policy???

Bellerian1November 16, 2020 at 1:58 PM
I guess shes pretending the territorial fed gov isn’t populated by the same self serving shitferbrains manipulators… Until people seated in existing seeming authority positions in these incorporated entities start being held accountable, the rest of this shitstained narrative is a byline for the upcoming event…

James PansiniNovember 16, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Not so fast shelby…read this short article about what trump is planning….

BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared “National Emergency” that set an Election Day trap for the “unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure”

Watch this…!!

Replies

UnknownNovember 16, 2020 at 2:15 PM
Cn you post that again. I tried but nothing.

ShelbyNovember 16, 2020 at 4:15 PM
Ah hell people we have been under a fucking national emergency since fucking Lincoln you remember that lying king the one they all praising and referring to in their speeches

You either get this shit or you don’t

They are a syndicate of lying counterfitters and thieves and none of them are kings, queens or popes or anything else just a bunch of damned thieves

JBsptfnNovember 16, 2020 at 5:12 PM
Shelby, you are right about a lot of this, but I haven’t seen any solutions.

As for me, I am looking into what Anna is doing, but I am not completely sold on it. She seems to want to stay in the system somewhat and keep puppeticians, which is stupid. Politicians are obsolete.

UnknownNovember 16, 2020 at 2:16 PM
I believe building a good immune defense system through healthy eating and lifestyle is an important way to fend off the spread of the corona virus. Otherwise, when the weakened body becomes susceptible through improper eating and lifestyle, viruses can show up.
From my research, Biology 101, virus are so small that wearing a mask to keep out the virus is like erecting a chain-link fence around your property to keep the mosquitoes out.
Thank you for reading this.
Happy Holidays
Sincerely, In Health and Well-being,

David Snieckus

Make it happenNovember 16, 2020 at 6:54 PM
It is a sin (any crime against original divine creation) to cover your face with anything (mask, bandana, burka etc.), also no piercings, no tattoos and no jewelry!!! Your body is the physical and spiritual temple of the Father in Heaven!!! Your body is not a living canvas for bunch of trashy graffiti, ugly piercings and freaky hair colors!!! I personally myself do not have any tattoo, piercing and do not wear jewelry!!! I do wear an anti-vapor mask only in stores!!! Amen, so be it!!!

UnknownNovember 17, 2020 at 7:42 AM
Why are wordlwide nations listening to World Hel.. Organization?

RogNovember 17, 2020 at 9:02 AM
Governors are NOT legislative bodies nor are local health boards, although they have the authority to come up with local rules, those rules must be in compliance with the statutes. Many of these state public health titles are simply corporate policy as the governing statutes rarely have an enactment clause. What does all of this mean? It means that NO ONE has the authority to require a duty of you (wear a mask) not even your employer as that would be a breach of contract and without statutory authority. Local health boards cannot require compliance from businesses based upon local rules because those rules are without statutory authority. The local health rules can only apply to governmental entities as they are merely corporate policy. It is my belief that the local health boards and governors are waging war upon Americans and their persons (businesses). There’s word for that.

cont’d