April Lajune – MY PILLOW CEO MIKE LINDELL’S DOCUMENTARY ABSOLUTE PROOF BANNED ON YOUTUBE! ?

Posted by

No surprise. Mike Lindell’s documentary has been banned on YouTube. But we knew that. Now let’s look at the rest of the story…. cont’d

April LaJune, copyright Holder In Due Course

;—;

152 Comments (sample)
Bryan Kramer
2 days ago

“If I get vaccinated”:

1.- Can I stop wearing the mask? Government: No

2.- Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars etc and everyone work normally? Government: No

3.- Will I be resistant to covid? Government Response – Maybe, but we don’t know exactly, it probably won’t stop you getting it.

4.- At least I won’t be contagious to others anymore? Government Response – No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.

5.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? Government: No

6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? Government: No

7.- If I vaccinate myself and my grandparents, can we hug each other? Government: No

8.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums operate as per normal thanks to vaccines? Government: No

9.- What is the benefit of the vaccine? Government Response – Hoping the virus won’t kill you.

10.- Are you sure it won’t kill me? Government: No

11.- If statistically the virus won’t kill me anyway (99.7% survival rate) … Why would I get vaccinated?” Government Response – To protect others.

12.- So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with? Government: No

13. – Can you guarantee that I won’t experience adverse affects from taking the vaccine or die from the vaccine itself? Government Response – No

14. – Since you’re encouraging every nationality to get vaccinated then when people experience severe adverse reactions or die from the vaccine will they or their families be compensated? Government response: NO

– the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability(on paper)

So to summarize, the Covid19 vaccine…

Does not give immunity.

Does not eliminate the virus.

Does not prevent death.

Does not guarantee you won’t get it.

Does not stop you passing it on

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans.

Does not eliminate the need for business closures.

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns.

Does not eliminate the need for masking.

I wish this was fake.

(Copied from another post) Sounds about right.

April LaJune, copyright Holder In Due Course

REPLYHide 24 replies

Beverly Mandeville

Beverly Mandeville2 days agoDefinitely and the Sleepy Ones take it anyway!2REPLY

Alan Krebs

Alan Krebs2 days ago@Bryan Kramer I went to my local Publix for food this afternoon. About 99% of the people were wearing masks. This shows me just how BRAIN WASHED people are. Pull the plug on Tel-LIE-Vision and get your kids out of public school and college. We have a massive re-training task ahead of us.4REPLY

Jan Bee

Jan Bee2 days agoWho released the virus? China. Who is dictating all these ridiculous rules? China. Who will run the show once everyone is brought under foot? China.REPLY

Alan Krebs

Alan Krebs2 days ago@Jan Bee Yes… and no. Remember, we are dealing with embedded factions. The Chinese people are just like us. But within their country a FACTION of them belong to the NWO. So technically it’s China, but it’s really the same FACTION we have doing EVIL things in OUR country. There are only 2 things people should pay attention to: It isn’t China Vs Us, Republican Vs. Democrat, Man Vs. Woman, Black Vs. White or even Gay Vs. Straight…. it’s simple GOOD Vs. EVIL. Anything else is there to confuse you.2REPLY

Tom bryan

Tom bryan2 days agoWhat a crybaby, are you sure youre a man?1REPLY

Jan Bee

Jan Bee2 days ago@Alan Krebs No, you better check your facts. It’s Communist China that is behind all of this. The puppets around the world are being bought with their money. I am not talking about common Chinese people, so please back off going down that road. Money is what is doing this, and power. And China has it and wants it all. They have already made that truth known. Look what they are doing to the people of Hong Kong.REPLY

Alan Krebs

Alan Krebs2 days ago@Jan Bee Isn’t that basically just what I said? It’s the NWO faction or as you call it the CCP WITHIN China. It’s not ALL the Chinese people. Just like the Democratic party and a good part of the Republican party are OUR NWO faction in America. But it isn’t MOST of the American people. Does that make sense? Like I said it’s FACTIONS.REPLY

Alan Krebs

Alan Krebs2 days ago@Tom bryan I rest my case. It takes a “special” kind of person to leave a comment like that. I leave information and you leave insults. And to someone you don’t even know.2REPLY

Sara Shepard

Sara Shepard2 days ago (edited)@Alan Krebs everything is there to create division. If we unite against them we will win, so they have to keep us divided.1REPLY

hillbilly beer dranker

hillbilly beer dranker2 days agoIf you ever catch Covid, take Ivermectin, doxycycline, and zinc. 100% cure rate. It cured me in 4 days last March when I had Covid pneumonia that I treated at home. The vaccines cause ADE antibody dependent enhancement, and 6 months to a year down the road we’re unfortunately getting ready to see millions of dead vaccine test subjects.REPLY Show more replies

HypnoticSorin

HypnoticSorin2 days ago (edited)I got home today and saw the video had been posted “13 minutes ago” i told my friend about it and even hinted at saving it on my computer, cause i had a sneaking suspicion it would be taken down. I did and after i refreshed the page it was taken down(shocker). My friend told me he saved it too. These guys will stop at nothing, I might just repost it under multiple accounts. Screw itRead more11REPLYView reply

R J

R J2 days agoWe ❤️ you April! May God bless you 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸7REPLY

Richards Family

Richards Family2 days agoThroughout History Satan always silenced TRUTH never LIES. TIME Magazine just released an article that states that “There was a Conspiracy between CEOs of Large Corporations and the LEFT to Unseat President Trump”.21

April LaJune, copyright Holder In Due Course

REPLYView 3 replies

cabc74

cabc742 days agoThis is outrageous. I pay a YouTube subscription and want access to such a masterpiece of class B documentarialism.9

April LaJune, copyright Holder In Due Course

Mike Evans

Mike Evans2 days agoMike is a true patriot16REPLY

Jerry Sully

Jerry Sully2 days agoIt sucks in the Bronx NYC. I can’t believe what is going on with this country right now.6REPLYView reply

RasaLeela

RasaLeela2 days agoI’m surprised you haven’t gotten an offer from Knott’s, Inc for sponsorship. Their relationship with the John Birch Society is a perfect fit for you 🤨3REPLY

truth hurts

truth hurts2 days agoLOVE MIKE LINDELL ❤9REPLY

Janet Rugenius

Janet Rugenius2 days agoI’m still finding it on YouTube5REPLY

Moira Burne

Moira Burne2 days agoI started to watch Lindells documentary late last night, but never finished. Today I can’t find it on any channels! So frustrating.2REPLYView 3 replies

Penny Wagner

Penny Wagner2 days agothey are really censoring you last 5 videos have been removed before i can see them7REPLYView reply

Wow wow

Wow wow1 day agoI wanted to watch it so bad too. Watching their desperation to censor everything and people still think we have freedom of speech. Their mindset is “if you dont agree with us, we will censor you and close you off”. If it wasn’t the truth, they would keep it on youtube. I guess it’s TRUE if they’re trying to hide it. The great reset is already here.4REPLYView 2 replies

vstary99

vstary991 day agoLove your jersey! :)1REPLY

Z Rebecca

Z Rebecca2 days agoIf they ban it , I believe it’s truth.12REPLYView reply

Sara Shepard

Sara Shepard2 days agoThanks for pointing us in the right direction.1REPLY

Nancy Johnson

Nancy Johnson12 hours agoSoon the whole world will know the truth of what really transpired in the middle of the night! Not online, ya and Elvis is alive and well in Australia!REPLY

Beverly Mandeville

Beverly Mandeville2 days agoThank you!1REPLY

thenpheler1

thenpheler12 days agoOAN news is running the documentary all weekend.3REPLYView reply

RedirGoud

RedirGoud2 days agoThey banned his version, but I just watched the whole thing on YouTube where someone else posted a copy.

cont’d