Hopium 2.0 by Anna Von Reitz ?

Posted by

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Hopium 2.0

By Anna Von Reitz

This morning found me embroiled in a text conversation with yet another patriot telling me “what’s going on” and accusing me of being a nasty, old, mean-spirited cynic, for not “keeping the faith” and not “hoping” and “waiting”.
Where do I begin?  How about 1863?  Think I’ve been waiting long enough?  37 plus 100 plus 21…. that’s 158 years that Americans have been waiting for their military, particularly the United States Army and later, the United States Air Force, and when on the land, the United States Marine Corps, to do their jobs and protect us from “all enemies both foreign and domestic”.
I think we’ve all waited for them long enough.  Okay?  I am not waiting for them anymore.  I am showing up myself to settle my own hash and I highly recommend that you all do the same, each and every day.
The whole Civil War was a set-up by the British Territorial Government.  Lincoln was substituted for election as the “President” of the Territorial United States, because as a Bar Attorney, he was prohibited from holding any office in our actual government.  That should put up some red flags, shouldn’t it?
And then, there’s the strange story of Ulysses S. Grant, or, as he is known, U.S. Grant — like “Grant of the US” — which is what happened under his endlessly corrupt administration.  Now, add the fact that Grant’s actual name was Hiram Grant, and he picked up the nickname “Ulysses S” at West Point, and it doesn’t seem that his politics as a Queen’s Man was exactly a secret, does it?
What you are looking at is a 158 year-old coup d’etat staged against our lawful civilian government by our own dear military and commercial mercenary interests operating under color of law and fraudulent misrepresentation and Breach of Trust.
The U.S. Army has been overtly in charge since 1863 and we’ve got what we’ve got here.  These awful things literally could not have happened to our country if our military had been honest and acting in our best interests to protect us.
Could not. So stuff that down and believe it, because that’s the facts, Ma’am.
For all those standing around “hoping” and “waiting” for the U.S. Military to do jack diddly, I suggest you stop waiting and pay attention.
Let’s see…. I have been hearing rumors about NESARA for forty years, but nothing whatsoever has been done with this legislation since the 1990’s.  So if there is some kind of “NESARA” on the Agenda, there is no sign of it being addressed in any degree, way, shape or form on the public record for thirty (30) years. And call me a fool, but that does seem to be problematic.
I’ve also been hearing rumors about “global resets” and “currency exchanges” and all sorts of other currency-related speculation for the past ten years.
I get regular emails about all these “tiers” and exchange rates and preparations being made and protocols to be followed when you trot in to exchange your Zims or your Dinar or whatever else —- for a decade.  And it is always the same story—- it’s going to happen!
It’s going to happen next Tuesday.  It’s been delayed.  It’s going to happen this weekend…. there was this trouble, there was that trouble…. Saudi Arabia farted, a computer system failed, a Beta Test went sideways.
There is always some excuse.  And there’s always a new date, right around the corner, when all the pipedreams will come true.  Well, folks, I really hope they do.  But my Mama taught me that someday never comes.  She also taught me to observe what is right in front of my face, and what is right in front of my face is ten years of talk, talk, talk that is completely devoid of walk, walk, walk.
And now we’ve got another version of this same schtick going on — the Military is going to save us.  There’s going to be a big announcement via the Emergency Broadcasting System and all of a sudden it’s all going to be clear —- except, of course, the Military’s part in all this heinous crime and breach of trust.  It’s going to happen January 19….no, no, it’s going to happen January 21st….. no, no, it’s going to happen February 6th…..
And it’s all part of a brilliant plan to entrap the members of Congress and the Media Moguls and the people like Bill Gates so that they face prosecution for Treason, or, alternatively, all the Bad Guys including Joe Biden are already dead and we’re just watching a movie….. a distressing, ugly movie that we don’t need and don’t benefit from, for no reason at all.
Oh, the Military is going to save us.  They’ve only had 158 years to do so, and it’s right around the corner.  Oh, yes, really, for sure.  Our heroes are out there rescuing tortured children from underground bunkers and tunnels all over the world.  They are protecting us from China, Six Foot Tall Rabbits, and stale beer. Nobody knows the wonders and #@%%  blunders of our military….because most of it doesn’t exist.
But I observe that they’ve had 158 years to get off their butts and actually do something to protect the American States and People from the British Bounders and European Bankers and American Industrialists that have been robbing us blind and illegally conscripting and taxing and pillaging us for six generations.
And they haven’t done so.
I’m sorry, but I am done “hoping” or “waiting” for all these miscreant Employees to do the right thing.  The only White Hats I know are actually Gray Hats with lots of grease spots on their lapels.
I want to see it.  I want to smell it.  I don’t want to hear about it, and I certainly don’t need any more excuses about softening up the American Public and trapping more rats in more legal snares.
All I am seeing is John Roberts booking for England and taking the powder he so richly deserves.  And Joe Biden pumping out Executive Orders for all his Municipal Slaves to keep them wearing masks so they don’t offend the sensibilities of his Arab Investors.
Great Almighty, please spare me the drama—- and the rest of you, look at the facts.
This entire country has to wake up and stop waiting and stop hoping, gather all the common sense you ever had, and get off your rumps.  There’s nobody here but us chickens and what is left of Public Law and Decency.  Hike up your skirts and unbutton your shirts and bring your mops and buckets.
Go to: www.TheAmericanStatesAssembly.net.
—————————-
See this article and over 2900 others on Anna’s website here: www.annavonreitz.com
To support this work look for the PayPal buttons on this website.
How do we use your donations?  Find out here.Posted by Paul Stramer at 11:17 PM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

30 comments:

1. Bunny WranglerFebruary 7, 2021 at 12:05 AMI agree completely Anna. I have felt for quite some time that we have been subjected to the greatest Psyop in the history of humanity. And the longer they keep pushing it out with “hope” that the military brass in their ivory Pentagon towers will ride to the rescue, allows them to dig their talons a that deeper into our throats. That Time Magazine article that the Left are joyously praising about how a secret CABAL SAVED THE 2020 election makes me want To alternate laughing hysterically while ripping my hair out,, and throwing up in my mouth… I believe you Anna, all of it…what I don’t believe is that we can do a darn thing about it. For 4 years I have watched conservatives like DJTrump and Gen Flynn burned at the stake and watched liberals calmly say…there is no fire, its your imagination. What the hell do you expect that a rag tag bunch of Senior citizens can do to stand against this evil? How many “thousands” of State Nationals are there in the REAL America? I know there are only 13 in NEVADA…I’m sorry, but something does not compute…ReplyReplies
    1. Make it happenFebruary 7, 2021 at 1:46 AMGreetings Bunny Wrangler,

Do not fear my divine friend!!! Our divine Father (Yahweh) from Paradise/Heaven have agents here on Earth including yours truly!!! I am one of the eyes and ears of divine and mortal intelligence but the most intelligent (genius of geniuses) on Earth!!! I see both sides when divinity and humanity only see one side (their own side)!!! Divinity is superior to humanity and the globalists, period!!! Divinity does not understand humanity and humanity does not understand divinity (divinity declared war against humanity [its’ own children] and humanity declared war against divinity [its’ own creator])!!! I am personally the only divine and mortal bridge to connect divinity and humanity together
      (on the same page, dialog, peace manifesto, coexistence)!!! Absolutely without me personally connecting the bridge between divinity and humanity will result in planned divine planetary extermination of the globalists and rest of humanity as soon as January 1, 2025 and latest as January 1, 2035!!! I am personally at my divine and mortal post, and, on duty and call 24/7/365 to assist divinity, the globalists and rest of humanity to absolutely avoid planned divine planetary extermination!!! Amen, so be it said our divine Father (Yahweh) from Paradise/Heaven!!!

Sincerely by,

Divine-Earth-Citizen (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Agent (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Creation (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Humanity (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Peace (c)*
      Divine-Earth-President-of-Presidents (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Commander-in-Chief-of-Commander-in-Chiefs (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Military-General-of-Military-Generals (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Director-of-Paradise/Heaven-On-Earth (c)*

*Exclusive copyright by the owner of “Make it happen”, February 6, 2021.
    2. NetFebruary 7, 2021 at 6:31 AMYour words are powerless, not to mention how patently screwed up your understanding of scripture is. You should not be instructing anyone about anything you know NOTHING about. Some people just like to listen to themselves instead of getting personally involvement. You’re grossly insincere and lacking the necessary ingredients to once again make our country great. But then you know it all Mr. Make it Happen, know it all.
    3. AnonymousFebruary 7, 2021 at 10:18 AMO shit. Not this fool again.

This message will result in planned divine planetary extermination of “Make it happen” and the alike as soon as January 1, 2025 and latest as January 1, 2035!!!

Sincerely by,

No-One-Cares-About-This-Shit (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Citizen (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Agent (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Creation (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Humanity (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Peace (c)*
      Divine-Earth-President-of-Presidents (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Commander-in-Chief-of-Commander-in-Chiefs (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Military-General-of-Military-Generals (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Director-of-Paradise/Heaven-On-Earth (c)*

*Exclusive copyright by the owner of “Anonymous”, February 7, 2021.
    4. Make it happenFebruary 7, 2021 at 10:23 AMGreetings Net- Thanks for your response!!!

You said “Your words are powerless, not to mention how patently screwed up your understanding of scripture is.” These are not my words but directly from our divine Father (Yahweh) Himself from Paradise/Heaven!!! When the right time comes very soon I will disclose the evidence to The Assembly and rest of humanity!!!

You said “You should not be instructing anyone about anything you know NOTHING about. Some people just like to listen to themselves instead of getting personally involvement.” I am personally not instructing anyone to do anything!!! It is our divine Father (Yahweh) from Paradise/Heaven who is instructing me personally, the globalists and rest of humanity to establish Paradise/Heaven/Peace on Earth or face planned divine planetary extermination if humanity fails to do so before January 1, 2025!!!

You said “You’re grossly insincere and lacking the necessary ingredients to once again make our country great.” I am who I am (when you judge me you don’t get to know me personally, when you know me personally you won’t judge me) due to my self-acquired divine and mortal intelligence and ability that no other mortal on Earth has!!! If someone else on Earth had the same intelligence and ability as I personally do we all would not be in this divine/mortal predicament in the first place (I could not locate another person on Earth who has the equivalent intelligence and ability as myself, zero, no mortal peers)!!! Let’s go beyond just making our country great, let’s make all countries great at the same time for the sake of survival of humanity and original divine creation!!!

You said “But then you know it all Mr. Make it Happen, know it all.” I personally don’t know everything myself but know more than humanity put together and that is why I have no Earthly mortal peers!!!

If you (Net), The Assembly and anyone else for that matter on Earth have a better solution to avoid planned divine planetary extermination of the globalists and rest of humanity as soon as January 1, 2025 and latest as January 1, 2035 please disclose it to me personally, The Assembly and rest of humanity now or forever control your tongue before you mortally defile your self any more (“It is not what goes into a man’s mouth that defile him but what comes out of it”- our divine Father [Yahweh])!!! Amen, so be it said our divine Father (Yahweh) from Paradise/Heaven!!!

Sincerely by,

Divine-Earth-Citizen (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Agent (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Creation (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Humanity (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Peace (c)*
      Divine-Earth-President-of-Presidents (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Commander-in-Chief-of-Commander-in-Chiefs (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Military-General-of-Military-Generals (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Director-of-Paradise/Heaven-On-Earth (c)*

*Exclusive copyright by the owner of “Make it happen”, February 7, 2021.

5. Make it happenFebruary 7, 2021 at 10:53 AMGreetings Anonymous- Thanks for your response!!!

You said “O shit. Not this fool again.”!!! “It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain. (Posted by Maximus, thanks)

You said “This message will result in planned divine planetary extermination of “Make it happen” and the alike as soon as January 1, 2025 and latest as January 1, 2035″!!! You are actually correct in that assessment because no Earthly mortal is absolutely not exempt from planned divine planetary extermination as soon as January 1, 2025 and latest as January 1, 2035 including myself and yourself Anonymous (you can hide your identity from me and The Assembly but you can’t hide it from our Divine Father [Yahweh] from Paradise/Heaven), your immediate family, your relatives, your coworkers, your friends and their family and friends and on and on, get it fool (Anonymous)???!!!

You said “No-One-Cares-About-This-Shit (c)*”!!! You personally may not care and it is no lost to humanity or divine original creation, folks like you will be phased out of humanity and original divine creation!!! All my personal friends that I disclose this to are very receptive of humanity’s divine fate and very excited that they met someone personally like me that has the ultimate solution to avoid planned divine planetary extermination, they all have an open mind unlike you Anonymous!!! Amen, so be it said our divine Father (Yahweh) from Paradise/Heaven!!!

Sincerely by,

Divine-Earth-Citizen (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Agent (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Creation (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Humanity (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Chief-of-Preservation-of-Peace (c)*
      Divine-Earth-President-of-Presidents (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Commander-in-Chief-of-Commander-in-Chiefs (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Military-General-of-Military-Generals (c)*
      Divine-Earth-Director-of-Paradise/Heaven-On-Earth (c)*

*Exclusive copyright by the owner of “Make it happen”, February 7, 2021.
  2. VincentFebruary 7, 2021 at 4:34 AMThere are a lot of people posting B.S. from “credible sources” about how Biden will be in power for 9 weeks, or how the military really is in DC to protect us, or (do I really have to make a 3 page line item list?) I’ll skip that.

I understand that in some cases people can’t come to grips with the fact that everything really is lost. So they post crap about “what is going to happen” and general blah said blah or my lawyer said blah or Sidney released blah or whatever blah blah blah – none of it has merit. FACT: The communists seized the country. The coup is complete. And it was well planned, where Obama rigged the military to make sure they went along with it. It is OVER. Trump is not secretly being president behind the scenes, no one is waiting for anyone to prove how bad they are before they get arrested and the military is not running the country.

People need to come to grips with this, because hopeful stories are paralyzing them like a frogs under a bright light, preventing them from jumping to action. Sitting still like it is business as usual right now is exactly what the communists want, while they pile more and more and MORE troops into DC to eliminate all danger for them while they shred the country. That is what the military is there for – to support the coup and at the bottom the coup has been enforced by kids that got brainwashed by communists primarily in school. Everyone just sat back and let the kids get their brains washed, and now we have the consequences. Communist soldiers that are America’s own kids, enforcing the death of the country. It really meant something. The schools really were important. And got ignored. No one believed this day would come.

ReplyReplies
    1. UnknownFebruary 7, 2021 at 8:28 AMI wonder what the fencing around Washington DC implies to you? 10 square miles of foreign land enclosed by the military since the moment they became the interim, legitimate government at midnight on the 20th of January 2021. What do you make of the razor wire being installed “backwards,” if you believe it is there to keep protestors out, that is? What are we to make of the military’s announcement on 1/29/21 that 335 Congress members,109 Senators, and 464 “newly elected” representatives were all arrested; that France and China released a fraudulent pandemic into the world, yet no news outlet published nor broadcast that news to the world, anywhere. Now the military gov’t has the right to dismantle those governments, and any others complicit in the plan, for that was a clear act of war. I believe not only are Americans about to be free, but the entire world is also about to be set free as well. The Age of Aquarius is actually here now. The Illuminati-owned media have been taken over by the military, too. I don’t live under a commercial airplane route. All the planes overhead are military planes. They have been at this for a long time. The truth is about to be presented to all. Without the media’s cooperation, it hasn’t been attainable. The Art of War has been painfully and deliberately executed, yes, but it will be worth the wait. We are about to inherit the Earth.
    2. CAROLFebruary 7, 2021 at 8:56 PMIts hiding where they built a building on the white house lawn to house military. I saw it in a video but I don’t recall where. tc
  3. MaximusFebruary 7, 2021 at 4:35 AM.
    One day in the near future the truth will be exposed of all falsehood and people (many) will be in denial.

Which will cover ALL subjects people hold dear.

ABSOLUTE PROOF-Mike Lindell

ReplyReplies
    1. MaximusFebruary 7, 2021 at 4:40 AM.
    2. KdonFebruary 7, 2021 at 6:04 AMThis comment has been removed by the author.
    3. RonEagleFebruary 7, 2021 at 6:11 AMIn time we shall see ….
  4. FrecklelilredFebruary 7, 2021 at 6:05 AMWorrying is praying for what you DON’T want
    Fear is not of god nor is doubt, judgment, loosing faith, questioning your beliefs if things don’t go as hoped or planned .. exactly when you thought or wanted it, Giving up on your dreams .. your imaginations… the origins of creation. If any of you are experiencing mixed timelines where you thought something was to happen when you had all the proof it would happen or certain reliable sources confirming events to follow don’t happen is a result of men, woman, children not following their hearts. When we doubt our hearts truth .. we highjack our futures. Listen to your heart and ALWAYS follow your heart.. it will NEVER fail you.. even if you don’t understand what you think should result from following your heart . .. kharmic loop never forgets. Trust your heart and believe it not only affects your well being but those of all creation upon our existence. When people don’t follow their hearts it not only affects them but all creation .. the reason things are not happening is because people aren’t ready .. they aren’t following their hearts .. they’re allowing doubt to affect their reality. So therefore they are creating what they are being deceived to believe. I am disappointed in anyone who has allowed the mass phsyops of Joe Biden to affect their reality to the point they have given up hope and turned on those that are in tune with truth and light. The only way you can connect With love and light is to vibe at that Level which means you aren’t weak when things don’t work out as you had hoped or when another man/woman or child uses their free agency in a way that you don’t agree or approve of and react in anger, contention, hatred, or giving up. To give up is not vibing in love or light. When your heart and soul is told something that you know is real and true at that very moment in time .. it means it’s real. We have much to learn as a whole .. the biggest thing that the whole doesn’t understand is who they are, how powerful we are as individual beings to Create. The real lesson to learn is to know thyself and to stand up in your power 💥💥💥

5. never on google !February 7, 2021 at 6:22 AMYet, somehow throughout this process, the sub-conscious and conscious spirits of our nature are beginning to converse with each other.

Blessings,Reply
  6. LifesmirageFebruary 7, 2021 at 7:28 AMJUST BECAUSE THINGS DONT HAPPEN WHEN YOU WANT. SOME TIME SOON, IN THE NEAR FUTURE, HAVE FAITH, ALL THE CRIMINALS NEED TO COMMIT MORE CRIMES, BE PATIENT, DON’T THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT WANT, WE HAVE TO WAIT. MATHEW *:**, LUKE*:* AND AS FOR THE GETTING OFF YOUR DUFF, I HAVE CONTACTED MY STATE COORDINATOR OVER A MONTH AGO , I HAVE BEEN PASS ON TO ANOTHER COORDINATOR ETC. I AM STILL WAITING TO FILE MY PAPERS TO CORRECT MY STATUS A MONTH LATER. AND DURING THIS WIT I HAD TO ASK MYSELF. HOW DOWE KNOW IF THE PEOPLE AT THESE ASSEMBLIES AREN’T MORE OF THE SAME CROOKS TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE EFFORTS OF TAKING BACK WHAT IS OURS?ReplyReplies
    1. ShelbyFebruary 7, 2021 at 12:35 PMI’ve said it before
      You don’t know any of these folks and yet you believe somehow they have the authority to validate your birth documents and your two witnesses?
      And of recent reporting Anna and crew now do extensive background checks to validate whether you have a criminal record or not (or at least that what she claims)

You have provided them with your birth registration documents and your very own SIGNATURE and two witnesses (and what is the purpose of the two witnesses)?
      DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE ALL BY YOURSELF
      WHY DO YOU NEED TWO WITNESSES

They looking to identify all land records and folks voluntatily go to this LRS and record land dcouments that these same crooks may have been looking for for years???

And since when is an electronic record in an LRS a LAND recording?

Everyone jumping on this shit train of theres hundreds of millions of dollars awating if you will only do this
      MONEY IS IDOLATRY
      DOLLAR IS FIAT NOT WORTH ONE RED LINCOLN THE LYING KING CENT
      BUT SEND US WHAT YOU HAVE BECAUSE WE SURE COULD USE IT

Lifesmirage THE ANSWER IS YOU DON’T

DID YOU VERIFY ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE COORDINATORS?
      Have them send you their birth certificate and their two witnesses and copies of their docs so you can verify who the hell they are

And what if their documents are all counterfeit?
      How would you know?
      How do you verify someone elses’ claim to the name?
      How do they?
      Obamas (seinfelds) birth certificate was fake remember

Ever heard the song
      SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED I’M YOURS

No way in hell I would have ever sent this information to a woman on the internet claiming to be a savior while having no friggin clue who in the hell she is

Yea she put out some documents with her claim but is that her?
      How would you know?
      Is she using a name that belonged to someone from long ago to show who she says she is?
      YOU DON’T KNOW PEOPLE AND YET YOU SENT THESE FOLKS YOUR DOCUMENTS WITH WET INK SIGNATURES, SEALS AND THUMB PRINTS???

HELLO
    2. ShelbyFebruary 7, 2021 at 1:01 PMAND I KID YOU NOT
      I JUST FLIPPED ON AN EPISODE OF THE SIMPSONS AND ONE OF THE CHARACTERS ASKED LISA (WHO IS DRESSED AS A BOY) WHAT HIS NAME WAS AND LISA (DISGUISED AS A BOY TO GET TO TAKE MATH CLASSES) REPLIES SOME FIRST NAME
      THE OTHER BOY PLAYING WITH BART SAYS THE FOLLOWING
      THATS YOUR CHRISTIAN NAME NOT YOUR SURNAME

Original air date was 4/30/2006
      Episode named: Girls Just Want to Have Sums

SO YOU TELL ME
      WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ALL THIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAMES, SURNAMES, CHRISTIAN NAME STUFF

AND LETS JUST SAY THIS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES
      What if the episode of the Simpsons never existed but they created it and placed it in their archives and dated it as if it aired back in 2006 to saw look the Simpsons knew about the name game too??

Why would that ever be put in the Simpsons in the first place?
      Why would a kid say thats your christian name and not your SURNAME?
  7. timothy ralph phillipsFebruary 7, 2021 at 8:39 AMAll the above and more ; do and pray and KNOW, ‘Life is for learning’
    We WILL win in the end.Reply
  8. Ready007February 7, 2021 at 9:21 AMGood Recent Henry Makow Articles:

Mike Stone–Restoring Belief in Heaven February 7, 2021

Donald Trump is a Traitor Who Betrayed America February 6, 2021

Here, Jacob Rothschild Explained How & Why February 5, 2021
  9. Martin HolmesFebruary 7, 2021 at 9:29 AMI see that U.S. Supreme Court has scheduled a conference to consider several 2020 Election lawsuits including one by Sidney Powell. Mike Lindell (My Pillow) has also recently released an excellent video concerning the election. I have been wondering for some time: What if the 2020 Election is proven to be massively fraudulent ? That would be a first.Reply
  10. Martin HolmesFebruary 7, 2021 at 9:29 AMI see that U.S. Supreme Court has scheduled a conference to consider several 2020 Election lawsuits including one by Sidney Powell. Mike Lindell (My Pillow) has also recently released an excellent video concerning the election. I have been wondering for some time: What if the 2020 Election is proven to be massively fraudulent ? That would be a first.Reply
  11. Martin HolmesFebruary 7, 2021 at 9:30 AMI see that U.S. Supreme Court has scheduled a conference to consider several 2020 Election lawsuits including one by Sidney Powell. Mike Lindell (My Pillow) has also recently released an excellent video concerning the election. I have been wondering for some time: What if the 2020 Election is proven to be massively fraudulent ? That would be a first.Reply
  12. Alex ChristosFebruary 7, 2021 at 4:12 PMBring your mops, buckets, pitchforks, pikestaffs, sabers, flamethrowers, and everything and anything else necessary to finally do away with these evil shite-heads once and for all! “A time to kill” as proverbially stated in “The Good Book”, indeed.Reply
  13. CAROLFebruary 7, 2021 at 8:58 PMFantastic rant Anna!Reply
  14. KdonFebruary 8, 2021 at 5:14 AMMATHEW 24 37-39
    As the signs of Natural imbalances are increasing in frequency
    and spirituality wanes focus on the truth and Communion with
    God becomes more crucialReply
  15. Wink WinkFebruary 8, 2021 at 5:46 AMHOPIUM is whats being served right here.

Funny too, how its the British Bounders and European Bankers and American Industrialists yet NO MENTION OF JEWS, who are behind the Bolshevik’ing of America right now.

The more HOPIUM the better for the jews. Until & unless the jew is called out from our neighborhood right to Swissy land NOTHING CHANGES. Every rock we flip jews are found, slithering out of the light.

HOPIUM is being served, right here, right now & the jews laugh.ReplyReplies
    1. ShelbyFebruary 8, 2021 at 6:17 AMTheir banking G20 games http://redefininggod.com/ and their never ending cycles of the 7 year tribulation as they plunder the earth and all people
  16. LongLiveLifeFebruary 8, 2021 at 6:16 AMHowl Son of Man Howl
    baptiGYUsME24Today’s not🍀 Today’s
    preterists Prophets Prophesying🍀2x Per Hr jonesTOWN hacKs IdentifyIdentity Interviewers/Interpreters🎙 Revvis🕍 Empire of 🇰 abbalah🙃 LUBEaGRIFT🌭 ers🚨 Dystopia🕋 Kabbalah🙃 ticKs counterGANG🧟♂ ouroboros⚕ doomsDAY Babylon preterists VOID CoReligion⛪ ists Revvis Apartheid State 🇰 ult
    cyrus grate scofield drumpF 45🇶 orinaCONanon’s angel MORONℹ cistern☎ ers CoOpting Commoners` Families has never been easier📺
    “Then said the prophet Jeremiah unto Hananiah the prophet, Hear now, Hananiah; The LORD hath not sent thee; but thou makest this people to trust in a lie.” Jeremiah 28:15 https://www.bitchute.com/video/vZuo0B0VbQc/Reply
  17. LongLiveLifeFebruary 8, 2021 at 6:34 AMagain this is divisive along with Continual pushing of Q so called Intel trying blame North,Hitler,Lincoln was BAR Lawyer therefore He Did it,Grant, lets usual suspects off hook as this was rat childs second bank CHARTER attempt which Lincoln resisted as Czar of Russia intervened to aid Lincoln and Yes it was britISH but North was to go to britISH and South was meant for France via rat child. Tens of Thousands of Kuck Knights of Golden circle troops were on Canadian border to invade North . Fort Sumter was a JUDENmasonry OPeration so why not mention General Pike of Southern Jurisdiction ? how about Judah P Benjamin who fled back to UK later became a Bannister for liZZy ? how about LiNcoln’s assassin who was a Jew named Botha who came here from South Africa to Murder Lincoln just like Jews later murdered Czar of Russia for intervening