FEBs Flatterday Live! Phoenicia’s Fountain’s Of Youth. ?

Posted by

Welcome back to the Great FEB Think Tanks Flatterday Special! Tonight we ask the question were the fountain’s of the classical World put in place, and used before or after Mud Flood? We examine Rome, and the Palace of Versailles for answers. Thinking about the fountains true purposes, and mechanism. We also have a think about the reason why there are no toilets needed or built in the antique World? Also tonight we look at vintage photos of Ottawa ,and Quebec ,in Canada ,and its public building fires of the 1800s. Included on todays show we visit mindblowing Vintage photography of China ,and witness the Tomb of The Em’pourer Ming. Pics of the day & I’m sure many laughs along the way! Buckle in for another Rollercoaster ride of information ,and learning. Love & light & Gratitude always! http://www.flatearthbritish.info/

cont’d

240 Comments

Default profile photoAdd a public comment…

Brian Tucker

Brian Tucker1 week agoThank the water before you drink it. It will thank you back.23

REPLYView reply

MorningSunMystic

MorningSunMystic1 week agoMartin…I’m wondering if they were tapped into ‘primary water’ that Deborah Tavares talks about11

REPLYView 2 replies

Patrick Ong

Patrick Ong1 week ago (edited)Let’s not forget that water has memory. To Master water is to master emotion. It is symbolism. Just like the compass is symbolism for man, and how we work through thought memory feeling and emotion.4

Rosco P. Coaltrain

Rosco P. Coaltrain6 days ago (edited)Maybe the ice wall is the wall is the quarantine line and we all have the mind virus.4

Awareness

Awareness1 week agoI heard a great theory from Paul Cook about why rivers have so many bends… its to create more volume of water in a smaller area… take a square of land and draw a river through it. By using a serpentine method, you will fit more water in that square than a straight line…11

Martin Liedtke

The Earth History Was Confusing.

The Earth History Was Confusing.1 week agoMuch love my Friends.13REPLY

Jordan Maguire

Jordan Maguire5 days agoIts interesting how the term Pandemic starts with PAN…4REPLY

Annabelle Echo

Annabelle Echo1 week ago (edited)Speaking of fountains I pretended to be Arnold Schwarzenegger or Danger Mouse today and yanked off a broken toilet seat because the screws were corroded. My 2nd proudest moment of the day so far after watching this! Any way Martin thank you for bringing some sunshine into what has become for many dreary lives. As far as I’m concerned you can cut the cheese anytime. I won’t hold it against you. And if anyone is cooking eggs I have an easy hack. Because I’m a lazy cook I buy a bunch of shredded veggies and store them in the freezer. Then whenever I make eggs I add them.Read more4

Nick Gurr

Nick Gurr1 week agoI can’t imagine what the 8-15 year old kids would do if the Internet were cut off permanently right now outta nowhere3

REPLYView 2 replies from Martin Liedtke and others

Annette Sturgess

Annette Sturgess1 week agoOK, I’ve been holding back , but you’ve got me now . I freaking love the wombles!3

REPLYView 2 replies from Martin Liedtke and others

Steve Rads

Steve Rads6 days ago (edited)Martin Re “Bumholes and no Toilets” The body is capable of transmuting any element it needs from what is available. In a lowly Air Fern there are a few dozen transmutations but hundreds if not thousands in the human body. A Breatharian is living on higher dimensional energy and that energy is able to dovetail into the physical body in such a way that it is able to fashion any element into any other element needed. The Aniquitec devices on old buildings were actually harmonizers which filled the air with the neccassary isotopes/Carbon and I believe these fountains did the same. ps look at: Biological Transmutations” by C. Louis Kervran https://educate-yourself.org/zsl/meditationaifern11may04.shtmlRead more2REPLY

Red Panda

Red Panda1 week agoMore than likely they ripped the toilets out of the buildings in order to fit the new reset narrative, which would have us believe our past was primitive and somehow created amnesia in order to not question where this architecture came from and the technology needed to operate it. They then introduced the chamber pot.2

GoodPenny

GoodPenny1 week agoThank you for this report, Martin… do u think they are messing with the time & if so, what do u think they could be doing? Do u have a thesis? Cuz I sure don’t & I have been feeling it for over 2 years… ❕5

REPLYView 7 replies from Martin Liedtke and others

PinealGland Igniters

PinealGland Igniters1 week ago (edited)🤣🤣🤣 @50:30 “squiiilions of tons of water” Uphill🤣🤣🤣 Omg I’m literally in tears🤣Read more3

Michelle

Michelle1 week agoThe darker Chinese might be Burmese…5

REPLYView reply from Martin Liedtke

Simplicissimus Simplicius

Simplicissimus Simplicius5 days ago (edited)Temple geometries and columns similar to electronic circuit boards Roman: The Broadcasting Technology of the Gods – Did Communication Exist in Antiquity? Constantine the Great is initiated by his teacher into the ancient transmission and reception technology, in the Roman. Imperial Palace 304 AD. Did God Apollo transmit on 5.4 MHz in Delphi? Were the Greek temples telegraph transmitters? Were the temple priests amateur radio operators? Was Homer a radio reporter commissioned by the gods? Were the oracles receiving stations? Did oracle interpreters translate the broadcast code? What bridges did the pontifex maximus build? All questions that are covered and explained in detail in 30 lessons.We are witnesses in the year 304 AD, as the future Roman Emperor Constantine the Great is introduced by his teacher to the secret broadcasting technology of the gods. It is an exciting time of upheaval, for the old telegraphy has had its day, the entrails of sacrificial animals are in short supply, and the radio signals are read from their twitches. Instead, radiotelephony is to be introduced, which had been successfully tested by Emperor Hadrian with the Pantheon in Rome. But a new dispute is brewing: Do they want to introduce broadcasting or rather radiotelephony? But those who interfere without a license are hunted down and fought, as at all times. https://www.k-meyl.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=14 Albion: The Broadcasting Technology of the Gods – Did Communication Exist in Antiquity? Were there already communication systems in the ancient world that could transfer information over long distances? According to Prof. Dr. Meyl, stone circles as we know them from Britain or the Bürserberg could have been such facilities. Thus the field strength at that time should have been over 1000 times as strong as at our today’s time. This is also the reason why the machines of antiquity can no longer be activated today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpMUVqRVEcsRead more2REPLY

Brian Tucker

Brian Tucker1 week agoHere in Central Florida we have Weeki Wachee Springs, the largest underwater cave system ever explored,15 minutes from my house. I saw a girl with a kangaroo 2 months ago on the river on a paddleboard. True story.8

REPLYView 6 replies from Martin Liedtke and others

The Crayfish Tribe

The Crayfish Tribe1 week agoThat bowl you saw upside down was also on the photos of the ruins after the fire maybe they were erasing that tech?2

katherine wilkinson

katherine wilkinson5 days agoThinking about starforts and water, “Directional Wireless Energy Using Water” is the title of a short video on the Plasma Channel on YouTube, where he appears to show just that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-C-Wjh2TxE (He never mentioned starforts BTW, that’s just me thinking about that)1

REPLYView reply from Martin Liedtke

Eli Ishmael

Eli Ishmael1 week agoMartin are the phoenicians from Lebanon? How did they get to Italy and other countries and how did they take over from Tartarians?2

Frejborg1 week agoIt wasn’t oranges and apples in the Garden…2REPLY

Adam Weber1 week agoThe Greek word Electrum is referring to electrostatic properties can mean either Amber, or an alloy of Gold and Silver that is found naturally.2

REPLYView 3 replies from Martin Liedtke and others

Daniel Pollak5 days ago…perhaps for the same reason their were no toilets at paradise CA, the community that got wacked by DEW’s.2REPLY

Susan Jane1 week agoI wonder if some of the really big fountains ⛲ actually tapped into a spring?6

REPLYView reply

Dick Richards4 days agoMARTY!! LOOK UP THE PICTURE OF THE WATER ELEMENTAL MANIFESTING THE FACE OF POSIDEN…. BRO…… GOD BLESS U BROTHER1

Martin Liedtke

ಠ_ಠ Oscar Ω ಠ_ಠ1 week ago (edited)Can we assume that these Phoenicians who came to our lands, were not of sound minds? They were perhaps the insane lot who were exiled from their home realm. 😁😁😁1

REPLYView reply from Martin Liedtke

Ohio Heart of the USA1 week agoall day was weird! verizon wasted 4 hours of my time as I asked for a phone number from 3 weeks ago! Verizon – a phone company can’t give it to me til Tuesday, next month/March or tomorrow.. the phone company !! they can’t tell me what a number was or my billing history because its policy and he might get fired…supervisor hung up on me- it was a black hole-3REPLYView reply

Mary Ann Knox1 week agoLove 💗 and Light and Abundant Blessings your Martin…PEACE3

Martin Liedtke

gillypoof1 week agoKA BOOM great show,wonder if the Chinese empty cities have toilets ?2

Brian Tucker

Brian Tucker1 week agoWater remembers what happened a while ago. Maybe one day it will tell me a secret.3

Martin Liedtke

the_knuckle_dragger Dave1 week agoJuicy Brian sausage lol ,Jew sea , you see. Great show, big up2

Martin Liedtke

westsan5 days ago (edited)38:44 Cherubim on the Dragon This might answer some of the mystery for many, but… There is a legend that the Cherubim are to ride Dragons to Hyperborea into ascension. They must take the Canaanite [Phoenician] children because Canaanite adults are too big for the flight[?]. That also explains why the Cherubim have such small wings relative to body size. Canaanites are said to be be genetically deficient because their progenitor, Canaan is albino and the process that makes him albino causes a birth-defect where the wings are too small for flight. So for this reason the Phoenicians are dependent upon the dragons for ascension. Very majestic and telling image there.Read more1REPLY

Glenn parent1 day agoat the fair—-its a pick-pockers field dayREPLY

theneilashow6 days ago (edited)Definitely truths, Appreciate your realness… Thanking you Martin.2

Mabeaute 81 week ago‘ coneheads, case solved’😂😂😂2REPLY

Schytian Hun1 week agoThose mansions had Free Energy Toilets. And I let your imagination to play free with this info.1

Simplicissimus Simplicius

Simplicissimus Simplicius5 days ago:D Vogel, I’m pleased This Kelvin generator is designed for experimental purposes. With it, high electrical voltages can be generated and made visible via a kind of electroscope. The trajectories of the resulting drops also show the high voltages, as well as the influence light, which can be observed in absolute darkness. So it is an influence machine that generates high voltages but only very small currents, so that experimentation is not dangerous. I assume that the observation of these phenomena, reveal information about higher fields and so an understanding of more primary interactions, which are subordinated to the aether, arises. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lPKQC69kX8 min 07:10 Here the device modified to generate electricity. Speaker is Wolfgang Wiedergut Austrian polymath (Schauberger, Tesla, old myths, frequencies….) theorist and practitioner. Unfortunately already gone. I think his team is still working. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4fgRpa2zcwRead more1REPLY

Justin Fightmaster1 week agoYeah, since I moved to Arizona I’ve been getting all my water from a spring in Sedona. Its magic healing water and I met some natives last time up there said they were from the rainbow tribe. From the Hopi legend, they walked up and said hows it going family. Then after they did a prayer to the spirits in the nature and the 4 directions. I was delighted to meet them and be there for the prayer3

REPLYView 5 replies from Martin Liedtke and others

Paul Hearne5 days agoThat’s a great idea. I would love for you to offer a guided tour at The Royal British Museum. I would be there with bells on.1

Martin Liedtke

angels x4x1 week agoOi oi Martin look what all of a sudden popped into my head when I was thinking about something you said I don’t even speak latin. can It be questioned by where the power comes from ? I think it can expireAmentally!? How turn it off and on again,. It’s a magic trick . The electricity! Njoy lol

cont’d