99% FAIL | TRY NOT TO CRINGE COMPILATION 2020 ?
400,000 British ‘shell’ companies do not, will not or cannot say who controls them ?
Revealed: Nearly 400,000 British Companies Evade Anti-Money Laundering Checks
ULTIMATE TRY NOT TO CRINGE COMPILATION ?
By Anna Von Reitz
We have three more weeks of this.
And then it will all be over and it will be our turn.
In three weeks the Muni Government’s bankruptcy will be complete.
The evil foreign Municipal Government that held this country and all its people (both black and white) in its thrall will be gone.
Imagine that? In just three weeks.
I am already breathing a sigh of relief.
We can move the Capitol back to Philadelphia where it always should have been.
We can hold actual Public Elections again.
No more “Political Party” lobbyist nonsense.
It will be a brand new world, but until then, we have to grit our teeth and stay calm, because the enemies of all Americans are paying people Big Bucks to riot.
Up to $1500 a day to riot.
Imagine what a deal like that sounds like to most people on the public dole in the inner cities?
$1500 a DAY?
That’s more money than they see in a month.
So of course they are rioting. What do you expect? And at that pay rate, expect more and more poor people to join their ranks.
Municipal governments are city governments and with all 185,000 of them bankrupt, they want to make up their losses via insurance claims.
So all the Municipal entities (and the supporters of that foreign theocracy) are pouring the gas on their own brush piles, figuring that they have nothing to lose and money to gain by doing so.
It’s all insured anyway.
So tear it all down and build new in the aftermath. There will be all sorts of new construction jobs and new opportunities to redesign city centers when this is over.
All the cash being injected into the rioter’s bank accounts means that they are fatter and happier than they’ve ever been.
Nobody will go hungry this winter.
And they get to vent any sincere anger they feel about police brutality (or anything else) in the bargain.
Not a bad scam from the Perpetrator’s perspective. cont’d – Anna Von Reitz .com
BEST CRINGE COMPILATION EVER (1 HOUR LONG) ?
Prove Me Wrong – Mike Walsh
LOTS of puzzling Questions about the Floyd George Incident:
1. Why does one photo from behind show the man on the road is not handcuffed and the video from the front that he is handcuffed?
2. Why is the cop car in the restaurant surveillance video different than the one Floyd was lying behind (different car numbers)?
3. Why were the cops in the surveillance footage that arrested him different than the police in the actual incident?
4. Why does the video show the diesel fuel price as 99 cents instead of the regular price in the area of $2.49?
5. Why does the police car have a non-municipal license plate with ‘Police’ on it?
6. Why does Derek have a completely different police badge on top of a second police badge matching his partner’s if they work for the same precinct?
7. Why is it not odd that both Officers Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin have both previously been investigated for excessive use of force and not charged by State AG Amy Klobuchar? Additionally, Officer Derek Chauvin is married to his partner’s sister Kelli.
8. Is there any cop dumb enough to continue kneeling on someone’s neck for 8 minutes when surrounded by people and being video recorded?
9. Is it possible for the deceased’s cousins and fiancé to be completely tearless during interviews?
10. Why does the main cop have one hand in his pocket most of the time he’s kneeling?
11. Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?
12. Doesn’t it seem strange that Floyd and the officer that kneeled on his neck worked security together on the same shift at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club, the officer for 17 years (both were laid off because of the COVID-19 virus)?
13. Why do the neighbours of this officer say they didn’t know he was a cop and never saw him in uniform?
14. Why has the same attorney been hired as with all the other big supposed police killings of blacks? Attorney Benjamin Crump. The same attorney that worked on previous cases that resulted in buses bringing in rioters from outside the city?
15. Why does store surveillance video show Floyd calmly and submissively walking with the officer and not resisting arrest while the officer gently allowed him to sit down on the sidewalk, and multiple officers calmly chatting with him? Is this the kind of suspect that a police officer would feel the need to put on the ground and place his knee on his neck?
16. Why did the EMT workers (wearing police uniforms including bulletproof vests) roughly handle and dump the unconscious George on the stretcher? This is not how trained emergency workers lift a person with a possible neck injury. Why did they not attempt triage or try CPR?
17. Can someone really not breathe when someone kneels on his neck and is the victim really able to speak for considerable periods of time if he can’t breathe?
18. Post killing: Why is a white man that looks like an undercover (St. Paul) cop in black and a riot gear mask carrying a black umbrella walking around breaking windows (and others dressed similarly starting fires) and instigating a riot? Is this reminiscent of ‘umbrella man’ during the JFK shooting?
19. Why were almost all the rioters leading the destruction of the neighbourhood at the beginning of the riots ‘white’ and not from Minneapolis? In a black neighbourhood after police killed a black man?
20. Why did the Chief of Police make it a point that those inciting the riots and arsonists were not from Minnesota?
21. Why was a CNN News Crew not only detained but also arrested?
What did I miss???